Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jan 6 monoprints

This was the first print pulled this morning.  The first iteration was the red mass, yellow field and purple band.  I then did a second pass using a gradation from blue to purple wiping out the areas from the first print I wanted to show.
This was printed on glass, and I notice these vertical bands, and small open round areas........I will go back to the plexi........or perhaps work with more pressure to see if these go away.  I am still printing on the paper called mitz terraskin which is make from stone......I would like to find out more about this material, but it is the best for layers I have found so far.

This was todays second print.  Also a two pass image......to deepen the background colors primarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon