Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan 23, 2013


10:00 am...........created these 2 this morning..........I am still working on keeping as much paper clear and simplifying the compositions........I think this makes an interesting series so far.  The paper is something I was saving for the next linocut prints and I am not sure which one it is but is very thin. 

 This morning I skyped with my friend Andrea De Sousa Rocha.....it was interesting we were both doing our work and conversing.........usually I am by myself when I work so it was fun for a change.  She suggested placing two pieces of plexiglass with the paint in between to see what kind of effects and textures could be created.  The image below is the result, there is some really cool stuff going on and worth exploring for sure.........thanks Andrea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon