Sunday, July 14, 2013

Time.....

As we look at an image......a still image.......we are moving through time.  Interesting concept, we think of something as a single thought, yet we are forming that thought in time, and letting it go or holding onto it a moment later......

I am looking at todays piece this way.......one moment I fix on a certain area and create a narrative in  my mind, then move on to another point in space to see if there is a relationship or another whole narrative emerging.

I think this idea of the unfixed narrative is an interesting concept I have thought about but not really verbalized.  An idea that everything is in a constant state of flux........much like music which flows from a basic structure but is really not held onto from moment to moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon