Friday, July 19, 2013

Busy!


A busy week just past.......all with 100 degree heat.........Tuesday a printmaking class, Wednesday a photo class (which I taught) Thursday live painting at a vineyard in Smithtown, and today I trip to the city in the heat...........

I made my first painting at the residency.......I will post the results Sunday........then on Sunday I will start a couple of mural size paintings for which I purchased the materials this afternoon............

This print.......actually painting direct.......is on the stone paper, which I found out today is 80 percent calcium carbonate and 20 percent plastic to hold it together............

Photograph a wedding tomorrow morning..........collapse tomorrow evening.......still in a constant state of being broke...........ah the artists life............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon