Friday, June 21, 2013

Peace out..........


She left without saying goodby.  I of course had no idea what was going on, what else is new.  So now I will move to a place where it rains a lot.  Hopefully the roof will hold.

It was never easy, they all told me.  Looking back of course I had planned to eradicate the problems and leave a simple path to self actualization, but of course that never really happened.  Roads narrow into complacency once the codependent relationship dissolves into petty confrontation.

Today the sun exploded all over the face of a child with enormous empathy.  Secure in its own sense of destiny, the infant crawled over to confront the energy emitted with a somnambulant resignation not unknown for his peers.  When the moon hits your eye..........

Night comes too soon, as there isn't any daylight left...as I said the sun exploded.  Not much to do these days, or are they nights, I do not know how to comprehend this new paradim

So she calls me after a couple of months and wants to play out the last of her cards, the two of diamonds she says.......

I reach for the encyclopedia which has been transformed into a belt buckle as all the information is at the tip of my fingers.  I have encrusted many rhinestones to make it more appealing to the mall set which are my primary customers.  I hope to sell well over 10 thousand of these babies over the course of my professional lifetime.

Sorry I have to run, the limo is outside and I must catch the plane to the ship which is due to arrive before the sun explodes and I will not be able to write this after the fact.  Peace out........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon