Saturday, May 4, 2013

Untitled


I had an early start this morning and did not get to printing to just now.......after 9pm.  Working on the last sheet of the Japanese paper I had........

Again money is becoming a major worry.......this month seems like a disaster again!  I keep going on blindly with no plan to work out my issues, totally irresponsible and I am totally angry with myself.  Again I have the house being taken away over my head, and no idea how to make any money from the artwork.

Sorry this is boring, but I thought it would give context, dear reader, to what is going on here.  Loneliness, frustration, you name it........seems to me that the work would help me understand how to move forward, yet I seem totally without a way or purpose for these creations......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon