Sunday, May 19, 2013

10 days..........


May 19th..........10 days I will be 55..........I guess not a big deal.......but thinking a bit about how to best spend the last few years and conscious of the eventual decline.........I mean what kind of old man will I become if I make it that long........

Also thinking about all of the artists who work in obscurity........a grant here, a show there, but never yet finding that audience which establishes a career........I try to think of it as liberating, but have to be aware of the frustration that goes with not connecting with the elusive audience that would be transformed by the imagination of the creative voice.

And yet we artists go on.........driven by an inherent curiosity to comprehend our search for the unlimited vision ahead of ourselves..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon