Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mixed results


Worked with the synthetic paper today.......these prints are 36"x48".  I think the one on top is OK......I am concerned that there is not enough contrast..........

The second one is a bit of a disaster.  Thought I would include it, as an example of something that got away from me.  I was really unhappy with the original print, and chose to paint over the printed image.  This entailed mashing up a bit of what was there, then adding color over the print.  I started with black, then yellow, then red.  Still not happy I started blending everything in......which made a kind of muddy color.  I still might go into it and try to bring the forms out.........there is something there I think............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon