Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sleep.


Last evening I went to a play about really horrible people doing really horrible things to an innocent person.  Part one of 3 acts, I decided to go home.......after a long day of work I just did not have it in me to watch any more.  Then put on the TV to scroll through at least a dozen shows of horrible people doing horrible things, and those that try to find or punish or prevent horrible things........shut off the tv.
Went to bed.  Dreams of a big brother government watching every move.......the price of any kind of protest......
I wonder if this kind of negativity everywhere is a kind of somnambulistic drug, keeping our natural instincts to be kind, generous, and positive at bay.......keep us at work, keep us pacified.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon