Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Check out the musical group NI&Co


two images this morning.....the idea was to overprint as I did yesterday.......but liked the top image by itself so I left it alone (still thinking about overprinting it acutally.....) then used the ghost green for the basis of the second image....

this is a small piece (5x6 inches) on wood panel that I completed yesterday.......

I want to pass on a great musical event I saw last night........NI&Co Ensemble from Lithuania performed in Huntington last evening.  this is the link to one of their videos on youtube........http://youtu.be/lsYrTpvSse4

Amazing musicians....really if you have read this so far check it out you will not be disappointed.  They are performing at Spectrum in NYC this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon