Friday, February 1, 2013

March Exhibition.

Yesterday I had a studio visit with Art on A galleries owners and confirmed that I will be showing there in the month of March, 2013. 
The reception will be on March 8th and the show will run through mid April.  I will be showing a series of paintings along with a Raku sculptor from Japan.

It was a great studio visit.........we started by looking at the black and white paintings.........they decided to go with the color paintings for this show.  I will be posting as the project develops.  Today I have to photograph works and send them to the gallery with dimensions for final selection. 

Of course please attend the opening if you are a reader of the blog.....it would be great to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon