Monday, February 4, 2013

Feb 4 2013

 I am showing my work in the city this March at a new gallery called Art on A, which is located at 24 Avenue A, NYC, 10009.  

The opening reception will be on March 8th at 7pm ( I have to check on the final time, I will post it).  I will be showing with one other artist.

Please save the date, and if you like please stop by. The work will be up until mid April.

These are the prints from today.  For some reason the ink was drying very quickly leaving a lighter background than I anticipated.....
I have this crazy cat from the neighborhood that is roaming my yard crying like a baby.  Tried to figure out if it is hungry.........not sure what to do.

Between work and creating artwork I feel pulled in so many directions sometimes...it would be nice to just concentrate on making the artwork, but the bills have to be paid.

I went figure drawing yesterday after a long time away from this practice......I had forgotten how many ideas I get from doing this, hopefully get back into a weekly routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon