Thursday, September 17, 2015

transition phase



I started working on new images for t shirts.  These are intermediate sketches from the last week or so.

This has been one of those weird weeks, I call them transition weeks, when I am not sure what to do next.  I have been painting clothes and making new canvas for the winter.....3 large pieces that I hand stretch.  I also purchased wood panels that I will prepare and start new drawings.

I find I have to dig deep and work through these weeks, I usually feel down and that the whole project is hopeless during these times.  Perhaps I should find a full time job for a while, change where I live, that kind of thing.  I find that hoping for something to come along is a really bad idea, as that usually does not happen.  As long as the work is interesting it pulls me out of this depression and I keep going forward.

Thought I would post this to those going through these transition phases.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon