Tuesday, September 8, 2015

dailynotes


Started the day with a yoga class.  Came back and edited the two weddings from this weekend, went to send them out to their studios.....lunch pizza.

Came back, started stretching a new canvas.  One in progress I used pva glue over the rabbit skin glue to create a second barrier.  I will apply the first layer of primer tomorrow morning.

I worked on the art clothes a bit, trying to commit more time to this project.  I was supposed to shoot models tomorrow for the Instagram project but it has been moved to next monday.  I did see the design for the dye sublimation fall dress, gave approval and it should be in production........
this is the design for the dress.  I am making 10 pieces, see how it goes....

I took a nap and am having trouble going to sleep this evening.  I did go to the cinema and saw a great film of blues performances.......

well thats it for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon