Friday, January 3, 2014

still snowing


this morning I had a strange dream........I was driving in a horse drawn carriage away from an event......the sky was overcast and grey.......the clouds opened up a bit......saw sun.........then felt what I could only describe as a heart attack......I saw my hand as I reached up for the sun......I knew it was my death........
And felt like this entire life was part of that moment......like a test I had to go through to get to that point......

then I was in a tunnel of images.........super fast and intense.......houses, pictures.......thousands of them in a moment passing by me..........I can sort of remember the feeling of just letting go of what I was seeing and going with it......

woke up...........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon