Friday, September 20, 2013

Self reflection......


This is an example of the original image and its "ghost", which is the ink that did not transfer from the first print.  I compressed the green form down to the oval shape to create the foreground figure on the right composition.

Last night I made the classic mistake of being judgmental about artwork I had seen, and lost my normally calm demeanor.  I thought I was over this kind of thing, but the demon struck again.......which reminds me to stay clear of stuff which gets under my skin, and try to make positive changes instead of dwelling on illusory goals and objectives........

Sorry you probably have no idea what I am talking about.....just thought I would post this so I can read it someday and remind myself I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon