Wednesday, March 13, 2013

late prints



I printed later in the day today......ran into the city to photograph a wedding.  Bought some new linen for the stretchers I recently purchased, back to some larger canvas' I think. 
Ah the life of an artist........I have to find the mortgage payment this month and the taxes are due in April........credit cards keep adding up......no one is buying the work.
This is a daily struggle, never enough money, always worried, but keep hoping the work is good enough and will finally break through.  Sometimes I think this whole thing is pathetic......
I will not dwell on this, but just in case anyone is reading this, I thought just this once I would come clean about this part of the creative experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon