This morning I did a couple of monoprints, the one at top was the first one of the day. For the first time I used a plastic comb like brush which gave me the marks made with with the multiple lines.
The second piece was made with the roller only, the traditional way I have been making the prints.
On the bottom two pieces I tried two separate images on one sheet, and I used the paper Lana, which is different from the tradtional Arches 88 I have been working with. The paper has a bit of a texture which modulates the midtones quite a bit. I was thinking of a series of these printed front and back which would at some point be brought together in a book form.