Thursday, November 22, 2012

First Posting, Nov 12, 2012

So last night I had a vision of the internet being a vast living conscious organism that feeds off of human consciousness.  It draws us in by giving us what we want, even creating the hook ourselves to draw us into its realm.  There it sucks our souls into itself.
I had heard that gods exist if people believe in them............we have become so socially dependent on relationships through these screens that the virtual space has become almost more important than the real world. 
Perhaps this is a new frontier.  I used to think that the television realm had the same effect, we would all be tuned in at the same time, watch the same things.......
I had a dream where I was in a movie watching a movie.  The characters stood at the front of the screen looking out, like they could see beyond the screen into my world, and visa versa.  Somehow I was able to reach across for a second and physically touch their world, they thought it was a ghost..........
I have been working on the first color layer on this piece this week.  Today I hope to finish out the first color and start adding the contrast for the second color layer........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon