Thursday, July 10, 2014

ARt World.



July 10.........many changes around here these days.......this morning went to the beach with Dasha, did some yoga and had a swim.  I am thinking if making art from a place of peace in my mind makes a difference.....certainly I feel more like creating these days!

I am proud to announce my blog is now linked to the ArtWorld app developed by Keith McFarlane.  My daily posts will be available to his viewers which is very exciting and will expand the audience to my prints and work.....the link is

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artworld/id543591554?mt=8

please check out the app to see my work as well as other artists!!!!!!!!

I will be showing on July 25th here on Long Island at gallery 5404 in Massapequa......I will install a light room in the upper galleries...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon